Thursday, May 22, 2008

Not much

I'm not really back into the garden, I have to admit.  

I think some time soon it will be time to take stock and figure out a plan for the next few weeks.  We definitely need to be planting at the plot now, and I think that I should plant the side yard so we have flowers after the bulbs are gone.  I wanted not to be relying on buying seedlings, but I suspect I can't really grow all I want to from seeds.

The soil in the side yard needs work.

The herb garden at the plot is being taken over by strawberries.  I think I'd like to put some pots down to bring some strawberries home.  We did  successfully grow them in a pot one summer.  It would be good to try that again.  I do like some fresh strawbs.  

The back yard needs a lot of clean up that I've been neglecting.  I would like to try planters in the back again, but it's going to take a fair amount of start-up effort which I may or may not have at my disposal. 

This is more of an immediate to do list than something I'm going to find interesting many months from now (except, of course, to remind me that I STILL haven't cleared away all of those broken pots because I know I won't be doing that immediately).  


No comments: