Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally!

Yesterday (August 23), I finally got around to putting those herbs I got on July 26 into pots.  I am so lazy!  Just in case you thought it was only the blog I was neglecting; no.  I have been uniformly negligent.  

Anyway, only the red basil had expired.  The parsley had been doing so well in its tiny pot that I even harvested some one night for use with dinner.  

Now I have an indoor parsley plant, for use with dinner any time.
I also have an indoor mint plant.  The mint was looking pretty leggy after its time in the tiny pot.  I have pinched off all of its tips in the hopes it will bush out.  

They will make good company for the basil.  
This is the basil grown from seed, still undead.  I haven't re-potted it.  I do sometimes remember to pinch back its tips, but for the most part, it grows up.  

No comments: